Please read and understand the following conditions before using this website “Legal Advice Japan.com”. By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the conditions of this site policy below. This site policy may be subject to change at any time without notice.
“Legal Advice Japan.com”
“Legal Advice Japan.com” is a name of this website operated by lawyers listed in the profile page. “Legal Advice Japan.com” is not a name of law office, nor is an independent organization. Please confirm the profile page if you need to know the name of law firm to which the operators belong.
All copyrights and moral rights to the content of this website belong to the operators of this website or the content’s contributors. Reprint, reproduction, transmission, translation, adaptation, alteration, addition and the like of the content for whatever purpose is strictly prohibited without express consent by the operators of this website, except as permitted under the copyright laws. If you wish to use the content, please contact us in advance.
Please observe the conditions below if you wish to link to this website.
- You may not link to us from websites that contain the following content:
- a. Illegal and/or immoral materials
- b. Possible cause for intrusion of privacy, defamation and/or loss of reputation
- c. Nudity and/or sexual descriptions
- d. Inducement of illegal activities, especially representation of violence
- e. Advertisement of religion, certain political and/or ideological activities
- f. Inappropriate content by common standards
- In addition to preceding clause above, we may reject the link from websites that are incompatible with our beliefs. We may also decline due to business-related reasons.
- You may not use expressions or displays that imply affiliation between your website and this website.
- We will not be held responsible for any claims of damages and/or complaints from a third party against your website. We are not responsible for the accuracy or the content of our website.
- Do not link to our website in a way that may cause a third party to misunderstand the origin of the content, for example, displaying our website in a frame.
- As to websites that violate the above conditions, you must comply when we request a cancellation of links.
- These terms are subject to change without notice and even after you are allowed to link to our website you are still expected to abide by the newest terms.
Before Using the Contact Form
Before using the contact form, please be sure to read the following disclaimers:
- No relationship will be created between a lawyer and a client due to any information sent via the contact form. In addition, no information provided via the contact form will be regarded as confidential information regarding which a lawyer is subject to confidentiality obligations until and unless you make a contract with a lawyer. Therefore, please be cautious regarding what you write in the contact form.
- Where we are able to respond to inquiries, we endeavor to respond in a timely fashion. However, please understand that we do not promise to respond and do not promise to respond within a certain period. If we does not respond to an inquiry, it is not under any obligation to disclose its reasons for not responding.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Terms of this site policy and the relationship between you and the operators of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and the operators of this website agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court, Japan.